Adoption check list:
- Do you have any other dogs/animal?
- How will your life or work affect your ability to care for the animal?
- Do you have a place/care taker for your new animal during vacations and/or work travel?
- Do you or any one in the home have any allergies to animals?
- Do you have a yard/home large enough to accommodate the new animal?
Things to think about.....
- If you are thinking of adopting a young dog, do you have the time to work with the dog through its "puppy stage", house-breaking, chewing and energy-level.
- Do you have a place set for the animal during the time you are away from home?
- How long will you need to leave the animal alone?
- Have you considered whether a younger or older dog/cat would be a better fit for your family?
If you have thought about all these thing and are still interested in adopting a animal thru B.A.R.K. please fill out our adoption form and email it to [email protected] (or click on link below for email address)